I have been vicitimised by Ninglun here. Instead of suing for this, I will actually look at this as an opportunity to avoid doing the assignment I have due tomorrow for however long this will take, and list my eight random facts. On a side note, I expect that I have found a way to make a somewhat enjoyable and light-hearted game into a depressing and ‘blah’ game (blah being the technical term there).
1. I despise university. I abhor it. I would quite easily trade in the next three years of consciousness to wake up with my degrees in my hand.
2. I am extremely afraid of death. Not so much the process of dying (that is, the pain of being stabbed for example) , rather, actually being dead. Fear of not existing is probably a more apt description.
3. I believe that JFK was shot by a group of people associated with the Skull and Bones fraternity, and that George H. W. Bush was involved.
4. I have seen a shrink for the past year, and expect I will continue to see said shrink for the rest of my life.
5. There are days when I wake up and endeavor to not have to talk to a single person. There are also days when I succeed in this task.
6. I have never smoked (much less tried one drag on a cigarette) or tried any illicit drugs. I never will either.
7. Apart from Elvis and Roy Orbison, I don’t follow any musicians, rather, I just like the odd songs. In saying that, my MP3 player has well over 1200 songs.
8. I have brought fifty or so DVDs without having ever seen the film before. Surprisingly, out of those fifty or so, I have only ever not throughly enjoyed two – A Streetcar Named Desire and Goodnight and Good Luck.
Now, because I haven’t found eight blogs that I like enough to link to them, nor am I aware of eight people who consistently read this blog, I’m just going to go ahead and leave it up to anyone who has the stones to comment this post with the eight facts. I don’t particularly mind if it doesn’t happen, but it would be extremely interesting if you did and I’d certainly remember that you did it.