This post is, mainly, for the Ombudsman, who asked about my assignments, how many, and what they were for. Also, I know he’s back in Menindee, stuck with no one, and not blogging at all would be the sign of a bad friend.
4 assessment down, 4 more to go:
- Civil War and foreign diplomacy – 2,000 essay;
- Civil War take-home exam;
- Australian protest movement in the 60s – 1,500 word essay;
- 1990s and the return to conservatism in Australia? – 1,500 word essay;
- Teaching English professional development journal – 4,500 word journal;
- Teaching English lesson plan and activity;
- Teaching History – analysing influences, conceptions and practices in the history discipline – 3,500 essay + ‘creative’ pieces;
- Teaching History sequence of 4 lesson plans
The worst part is, I just finished my ‘favourite’ of that list. Now it’s much of a muchness really.